Nov 12, 2006

Birthday Time Yet Again!

Oh, poor dear blog. It's your birthday. Today. And I've neglected you most sadly for two weeks. That's what comes of having two weekends in a row with house guests. I worked my b*** off cleaning out the guest room, let me tell you. Now I'm going to start some bread, and watch Desparate Housewives (eight minutes after it starts so I can TiVo through the commercials), but here's one for the readers. If there is anyone still out there.

Question from Jack: "Why do they call it an iPod if it's on your ears?"

6 comments:

Dapoppins said...

Gee! I had to look at Jack's question several times before I got it! I am such a dork!

Just visiting around, and hey, I copied the cranberry sause recipe!

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you blogging again--I missed you!

Crockhead said...

Happy Birthday, D.K. Speaking of making bread, did you see the NYT article about a revolutionary new way of making bread? No kneading; no special equipment; so simple even a 4 year old can do it? I'm not eating many carbohydrates these days, but I'm tempted to try it. Here's the site (subscription required.)

jo(e) said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Domestic CEO said...

Happy birthday, Dream Kitchen!

L said...

Ah... that's really really such a coincidence!! Our blogs are only two days apart (and we live not many miles apart too)! But you know, several other academic mamas started their blogs right around this time in 2004 too, I have noticed. A few in October and others in November like us. I should make a list...

Happy Blogiversary to you!! Now I have to find some time to read more of your archives... I really like to do that.

(And I have to apologize for not having added you to my blogroll yet, I should do what I did last year on the blog's anniversary and update it).