1. My husband pays $12.00 for his haircuts. Does that mean he should run for president?
2. What happens if you call that "How's my driving" number on commercial trucks? And what if you say "Your driver is doing great. You hired a winner!"
3. How many dozens of books will Rachael Ray write? And (bonus question), is it really necessary to display all of them at once, each one with her face on it, at a fabulous independent bookstore like The Cookbook Stall at The Reading Terminal?
4. Why do cheap toasters work so much better than expensive toasters?
5. Is it ethical for me to be explaining New Yorker cartoons to my seven-year-old?
6. What kind of a world is it where you can buy "meatless meatballs" and not think twice?
That is all.